Customer Service Advisor
There is no better feeling than making a difference to someone’s life and that is exactly what we do here at Careline Support Ltd each and every day.
Our amazing Customer Service team ensure that no one is alone in an emergency, providing a pivotal telephone service to over 10,000 Home Owners across the UK.
We are delighted to be growing our team and are seeking people who uphold our values and understand what true customer service excellence is.
Company Values - TORCH – Trust – Openness – Respect – Communication - Honesty
Why work for us?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Excellent colleague benefits
• Extensive training from your initial induction and throughout your career
• Modern offices based in the centre of Ringwood
• Free on-site parking
• Supportive team environment
• Rewarding work
• Award winning, industry leading organisation who’s heritage spans more than 14 years
What does the role involve?
• You will work as part of a team, managing incoming calls from our Home Owners and On-Site Managers, for example – someone needing access to the building, maintenance problems or emergency assistance. It might be an Owner who just wants to hear a friendly voice.
• Logging each call in our CRM system to ensure the information is accurate and sufficiently detailed at all times.
• Remaining alert to ensure you are ready and available for your next customer.
• No two days are the same in this critical role.
We have full time opportunities available, working week days (Mon- Fri) on a rolling shift pattern. Our rota includes a 6:30 am – 2:30 pm and a 2:30 pm – 10.30 pm shift which will be two weeks on earlies, two weeks on late shift.
Are you our next Customer Service Advisor?
Whether you’re joining us from a similar role, looking for a career change or to kick start your professional customer service career.
• We are seeking motivated people who are immensely passionate about customer care and can demonstrate high levels of resilience, empathy and flexibility.
• To be successful you will have good verbal and written communication skills, and have a professional and personable nature.
• You will have demonstrated the ability to work calmly and effectively when under pressure and thrive in a busy role where no two days are the same.
• A good level of IT skills are also necessary as the work is involves using our database software as well as Microsoft Office packages.
Who are we?
We are Careline Support Ltd, founded by Millstream Management Services to better the line of communication with Owners and Managers, and offer them a high quality, end-to-end service.
We specialise in providing telephone support to empower our Home Owners to live a safe and secure life in their retirement. Our knowledge and expertise ensures both our Home Owners and their families have peace of mind.
We work from a modern building in Ringwood our Careline Support Ltd colleagues will have access to modern break-out areas, kitchen and shower facilities, and not to forget the contemporary work space which breaks the mould of other call centre environments.
How you’ll be rewarded
• 22 days holiday (pro-rata) plus a day off on your birthday
• Life Assurance
• Eye Care reimbursement scheme
• Colleague Introduction reward scheme
• Training Courses
• Professional development
• Knowing you are making a difference!
How to join us
We are looking for the very best people to join our business, so if you feel you have the skills and attributes to make a difference and you want to be part of our success story send your CV quoting reference number MIL1476.