Project Support Administrator - Property Management
We are Millstream Management Services (MMS), a progressive managing agent of privately owned leasehold Retirement Living accommodation.
We manage in excess of 191 developments - Nationally. That means we manage 7,557 apartments and provide our services to over 10,000 retired people.
However, we are not stopping there, as we are rapidly growing and have ambitious plans for the future. Join us and be part of a professional, award winning, customer focused team.
About the role
The Project Support Administrator is a brand new role created to facilitate process improvement and reaffirm best practice within our busy property management department.
The new Project Administrator will be based in our modern head office in Ringwood, reporting to the Property Manager and working closely with our Trainee Building Surveyor. The role will be extremely varied and provides every opportunity to implement new ideas to improve our services.
You will be responsible for;
• Logging any property related queries, proactively finding solutions and tracking progress.
• Ensuring the relevant parties are regularly updated and build effective communication channels for Area Managers and Lodge Managers UK wide.
• Liaising with external suppliers, briefing national and local contractors on our company procedures.
• Supporting the team to work cohesively and maintain accurate computerised records and paper records in relation to Framework providers.
• Collating and analysing data to enable the department report effectively
• Supporting the team to develop guidance notes and briefing documents on best practice
There is every opportunity for the responsibilities to increase in line with the company’s growth and for the new Project Support Administrator to make a real difference to the overall.
You will be a confident and experienced Administrator who thrives managing a varied workload in a fast paced environment. You will enjoy finding solutions to operational challenges and have the proven ability to streamline processes and procedures.
The successful individual will have effective verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable liaising with people at all levels. A proactive and positive approach, along with strong planning and organisational are key.
Excellent IT skills are required including Microsoft office packages Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Exposure to a CRM system is also be very useful.
Previous experience within the property sector is not essential as full training will be provided. Some exposure to technical administration, liaising with contractors or even managing your own home will be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to make a brand new role their own.
How you will be rewarded
• Competitive salary
• Annual leave entitlement of 24 days + Bank Holidays
• Day off for your birthday
• Company pension contribution
• Life assurance
• Professional development
• Colleague Introduction reward scheme
• Much more
We are looking for the very best people to join our business and adopt our values so if you want to be part of our success story, apply today and quote reference number MIL1340.
Our Company Values TORCH: Trust/Openness/Respect/Communication/Honesty