Service Charge Ledger Clerk
Job title: Service Charge Ledger Clerk
We are Millstream Management Services (MMS), a progressive managing agent of privately owned leasehold Retirement Living accommodation.
We manage in excess of 191 developments nationally. That means we manage 7,557 apartments and provide our services to over 10,000 retired people.
However, we are not stopping there, as we are rapidly growing and have ambitious plans for the future.
Join us and be part of a professional, award winning, customer focused team.
About the role
It’s exciting and busy times at Millstream Management Services and due to our growth we’re looking to appoint a Service Charge Ledger Clerk within the Accounts Department. Based in our stunning Head Office in Ringwood, you will work as part of the team and deal with elements of both Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger to ensure the successful completion of Service Charge accounts for our multiple developments.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with raising ground rent and service charge invoices and direct debit payment plans, processing direct debit mandates, ensuring correct signatories for the correct authorisation for payments, process expenses for Lodge Mangers ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner and dealing with day to day enquiries from Lodge Managers, Suppliers and customers.
The hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30 pm on Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on Friday, with one hour for lunch.
We’re looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, a team player who will fit easily into a team environment. Accuracy and attention to detail is key as you’ll be dealing with large amounts of numerical data. Due to the high levels of reporting, you’ll have previous experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel, ideally to Intermediate Level.
You’ll be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English Language and be eager to learn. Cheerful under pressure and self-motivated.
Studying towards an AAT qualification would be preferable but not essential.
Although full training will be provided, previous experience of Qube Property Management System would be an advantage.
How you’ll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement - 24 days minimum + Bank Holidays
- Additional holiday - Up to 5 additional days’ holiday entitlement (dependent on service)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Day off on your birthday
- Eye Care reimbursement
- Colleague Introduction reward scheme
- Professional Subscriptions
- Training Courses
- Professional development
We are looking for the very best people to join our business and adopt our values so if you want to be part of our success story send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MIL1432.