At Millstream our success stems from understanding our customers' needs, whether they are the residents or landlords. We create value by improving efficiencies and minimising costs through proactive management.
Our Service Includes:
- Flexible personal approach
- Excellent communication & Proactive approach
- Regular meetings with the Owners to ensure a quality service is maintained
- Dedicated, qualified and professional team
- Thorough consultation on major issues
- Voluntary member of the Property Ombudsman Service
- Robust financial management
- Transparent accountability and value for money
- Strict monitoring of maintenance contracts
- Compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ongoing staff training
Our fees include all the services that you would expect to receive from a professional, proactive property management company and more. All contracts are properly tendered from independent contractors and service providers; we do not use any subsidiary companies.
We are proud that all our senior management team are highly experienced and qualified experts in their field, as well as being members of recognised and regulated bodies including:
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM)
- National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)
We are also an active and leading member of the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM) and wholeheartedly support its determination to improve standards across our industry.