We always put our customers first and our commitment to personal service and driving up standards is what sets us apart from our competitors.
We are proud that all our senior management team are highly experienced and qualified experts in their field, as well as being members of recognised and regulated bodies including:
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM)
- National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)
We are also an active and leading member of the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM) and wholeheartedly support its determination to improve standards across our industry.
We adhere to high standards across all aspects of our business to ensure:
- Robust financial management
- Transparent accountability and value for money
- Strict monitoring of maintenance contracts
- Regular visits
- Compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ongoing staff training
Award winning services
Our success has stemmed from our quality of service, knowledge and reputation. We have recently been successful in a number of awards in the property management industry.
- Awarded a Best Companies “2 Star” accreditation in our first year of entry
- Awarded the "Most Outstanding Retirement Housing Manager in the UK in 2015"
- Regional Property Management Company of the Year – Finalist
- Best Managing Agent of an RTM Block – Finalist
- “Highly Commended” - New build Property Management Company of the Year 2015
- Received a “Bronze” award in the “retirement housing 40-49 units” category for Brindley Lodge, Sale
- Received “Highly Commended” certificates for Ballard Lodge, Shepperton and Wellington Lodge, Camberley.